Applying to be part of Disney Y.E.S. is easy. Once you complete and submit your application, a Y.E.S. Representative will confirm your course(s) and provide curriculum and trip-planning materials to help your group maximize your Walt Disney World® field-trip experience. Admission to Disney Youth Education Series Programs is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Group leaders should submit a completed program application at least six weeks in advance for the courses that best suit the groupís needs and interests.
- Once your application is received, a Disney Youth Group Programs Representative will contact you to confirm your course schedule, meeting time(s), and location(s).
- Once your program schedule has been confirmed, you will be asked to submit a Y.E.S. ticket order form. Y.E.S. groups may choose specially priced 3-, 4-, or 5-day passes to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Resort accommodations, and add-on dining and recreation options.
- Prior to your visit, you will receive a detailed program outline along with pre- and post-trip curriculum tools to help you incorporate the content of the Y.E.S. programs into your lesson plans.
- Groups must consist of 10 or more students.
must be under 22 years of age.
are subject to availability.
facilitated program requires using one Theme Park admission on
the day of your program. Once the program is over, students may
enjoy the remainder of the day in the Theme Park.
group must be accompanied by at least one chaperone. We recommend
at least one chaperone for every 15 youths in your group.
every five students in your group, one chaperone may purchase
a matching Y.E.S. package at the youth rate.
or organization checks may be used only if tickets are purchased
by mail order at least six weeks in advance.
check may be used for ticket mail orders and tickets picked up
at the gate.
is also accepted for tickets picked up at the gate.
must be received in writing at least two weeks prior to your scheduled
Park Passes are nonrefundable, nontransferable, and valid only
for the requested dates.
must arrange their own transportation to and from all programs
and options. Disney transportation is not available.
Youth Group Programs offers a wide variety of Theme Park, dining,
and recreation values
for youth groups. Youth Group Passes must be purchased
in advance and are not available at the gate. Call today or ask
for rate information when you submit your Y.E.S. program application.