If your download does not begin shortly,
to start manually.
1. Right-click on the icon to the left and pick 'Save Picture As ...'
2. Open your Instant Messenger application.
3. Select the Buddy Icon chooser.
4. Choose "Browse PC" to go to the location of the image file you saved in Step 1 and select the image you want to use for your buddy icon.
5. Click OK.
1. When you select the screensaver you want to download, select "Save to disk" when the download begins automatically.
2. When prompted for a location to save your download, choose "Desktop."
3. When the download is complete, locate the downloaded screensaver file on your Desktop and double-click on the icon to install the screensaver.
4. The screensaver will be installed and activated automatically.
To customize the screensaver settings:
1. Right-click anywhere on your desktop and select "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
2. Select the "Screensaver" tab.
3. Click "Preview" to view the screensaver.
4. Click the up or down arrows under the "Wait" option to adjust how many idle minutes must pass before the screensaver becomes active.
5. Select "Apply" to accept changes.
NOTE: Desktop Stop Screensavers are for Mac OS Classic only, and requires the use of Stuffit Expander(TM). OS X is not supported at this time.
1. When you select the screensaver you want to download, save the file to your Desktop when the download begins automatically.
2. When the download is complete, use Stuffit Expander to expand the file to your Desktop.
3. Move the screensaver file to the "Control Panels" folder in your system folder.
4. Restart your computer in order to enable the screensaver.
NOTE: You can adjust the timing of the screensaver in the control panel.