Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Made from recycled cans, this is the perfect idea for a Cars-themed goodie bag. Make them as a "craftivity," then send them home with each child filled with treats, stickers and trinkets. See More Crafts
- Flo's Oil Can Holders Template
- Empty plastic frosting container (or similar container) with its cover
- Scissors (Cutting intended for grown-ups only)
- Craft paper (yellow, blue and red)
- Glue stick
- Red colored pencil or marker
Measure the height of the container from just below the lid to the bottom. Using that measurement as the width, cut a strip of yellow craft paper long enough to go around the container with a little overlap. Then cut another strip, 1/2-inch narrower, from blue craft paper.
Glue the blue paper strip atop the yellow one, centering it as shown.
Wrap the two-layer strip around the container and glue together the overlapping ends.
Now glue the red circle atop the yellow circle, and the yellow stripe atop the red stripe. Glue the 2-layer stripe atop the 2-layer circle, setting it at an angle as shown.
You might also like...
- Cogsworth Cupcakes
- Make these character treats inspired by the beast's enchanted castle for your own little beauty.