Imagination Movers Birthday Party Invitation
- Working on these invitations with your child is a great way to get them involved in the party. They can fill out their names, help with addresses, put on stamps and accompany you to the post office to see them sent on their way. See More Crafts
- Imagination Movers Birthday Party Invitations Template
- Construction paper
- Color printer
- Heavyweight paper (we suggest 65-pound cardstock)
- Cutting tools (Cutting intended for grown-ups only)
Customize the inside of the invitation by typing party information in the space provided. Then print all the pages of the invitation on heavyweight paper and set aside to dry.
Cut out both sides of the invitation, cutting just inside the dotted lines.
Paste the front and back of the invitation together using glue.
Carefully fold the invitation in half. You are ready to send your invites out to all your friends!
You might also like...
- Cogsworth Cupcakes
- Make these character treats inspired by the beast's enchanted castle for your own little beauty.