Pin the Tail on Bullseye
- Uh-oh -- Woody's loyal horse, Bullseye, has lost his tail! Preschoolers will love personalizing their own felt tails and trying to help Bullseye find it in this twist on the classic party game. See More Crafts
- Pin the Tail on Bullseye Template
- Scissors (Cutting intended for grown-ups only)
- Brown felt
- Self-adhesive craft foam circles
- Paper punches
Glue tails on top of self-adhesive craft foam circles, let dry.
Have party guests choose a tail and then personalize it by gluing on craft-foam shapes, pieces of cut paper, ribbons and sequins.
Sherriff's badge: Cut a star shape from cardstock and decorate with sequins.
Hearts: Layer craft foam, or paper-cut hearts in various sizes and colors.
Gold Medal: Glue a blue ribbon and yellow circle onto the craft foam circle.
How to play the game: Tape the picture of Bullseye to the wall at kid-level. Remove the paper backing from the craft-foam circles. Use the adhesive on the circles to attach the tails to Bullseye. One at a time, blindfold kids, point them in the direction of Bullseye, and have them stick their tails on Bullseye. The kid whose tail lands closest to the correct spot on Bullseye is the winner!
Article provided by Spoonful.com
You might also like...
- Cogsworth Cupcakes
- Make these character treats inspired by the beast's enchanted castle for your own little beauty.