Babar's Green Suit Pinwheels
- These yummy veggie-filled tortilla call to mind Babar's favorite green suit -- and they happen to be the perfect finger food for a preschool party! See More Recipes
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red bell pepper, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 10-ounce package frozen green peas, thawed
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 4 spinach or whole wheat flour tortillas
Make dipping sauce by placing red bell peppers and tomato in the work bowl of a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Place in a small bowl for dipping and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Place peas in the work bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread cream cheese over a third of each tortilla.
Spread pea puree over cream cheese.
Fold over the part of the tortilla with the cream cheese.
Roll up tightly, using a little cream cheese to "glue" end of tortilla in place and cut into 1-inch slices.
Serve with bell pepper dipping sauce.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.