- Try this nutritious dip to start off your Road Rally Family Night! See More Recipes
- 1 cup canned low sodium garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, crusts cut off
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place garbanzo beans, red bell pepper, lemon juice, sour cream, and pepper in the work bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
Place bread on a flat work surface and, using a rolling pin, roll while pressing firmly to compress bread to 1/8-inch thick. Cut into 1-inch and 2-inch circles. Spray both sides lightly with spray oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
Serve with hummus dip.
Makes 4-5 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.