Princess Tea Party Tea Sandwiches
- It takes just a little imagination -- and our colorful, fresh ingredients -- to make the tops of our tea sandwiches super cute. See More Recipes
- 3 slices dark rye bread, crusts removed
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 3 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 ounces turkey, sliced
- 2 ounces low sodium ham, sliced
- 1/2 hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces fat free American cheese slices, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup arugula or watercress
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 hard boiled egg, thinly sliced
- 3 black olives, sliced
- 3 gherkins, sliced
Spread one side of bread slices with a thin layer of cream cheese.
Cut each slice of bread in half. Reserve half of the slices. Cut remaining pieces in half again (or into one-third/two/third, for more variety).
Slice turkey and ham to fit on top of bread pieces.
Arrange turkey, ham, and remaining ingredients attractively on top of bread pieces. Place all sandwiches on a platter and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.