- Despite their flowery name, there's no mistaking these cupcake cuties for flora -- they're designed to look like Bambi's bashful skunk friend, Flower. See More Recipes
- 12 chocolate cupcakes
- White easy flowing frosting
- 12 white, chewy candies
- 1 pink chew candy
- 1-inch oval fondant cutter
- Blue sparkle gel decorator icing
- White sugar pearls
- 36 brown candy-coated chocolates
Squeeze a line of white icing down the center of unfrosted chocolate cupcakes. Add a tuft of frosting hair to the top.
Flatten out the white chewy candies. Cut two 1-inch ovals out of each white flattened white candy using a fondant cutter. Roll out the pink chewy candy and cut into 12 strips.
Cut flattened candy ovals in half. Place one half on each side of the frosting stripe, and a third half at the bottom, as Flower's muzzle.
Squeeze on dots of blue sparkle decorator gel for eyes and place a white sugar pearl in each.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.