Imagination Birthday Cake
- No birthday party would be complete without cake! The creative use of color and layers in this cake result in a truly imaginative dessert! See More Recipes
- 18.25-ounce boxed cake mix, any flavor
- Butter for greasing pans
- Flour for dusting pans
- 3 16-ounce cans white or vanilla frosting
- Food coloring
- 2 cups colorful candies
Preheat oven to 375°.
Butter two 8x8-inch square cake pans and dust with flour to prevent sticking.
Prepare cake batter according to box instructions. Divide cake batter between pans and bake (also according to package directions).
Let cool before decorating. Color one can of frosting blue.
Divide remaining frosting into three small bowls and color yellow, green, and red.
Press colorful candies into frosting to look like the dots seen throughout the show.
Makes 24 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.