Spring Puzzle Cake
- Chase away bad-weather blues with this fun and yummy springtime puzzle. See More Recipes
- Ready-to-bake sugar cookie dough
- 10- by 14-inch jelly roll pan
- Rolling pin
Press ready-to-bake sugar cookie dough (found in the refrigerated section of the supermarket) into a 10- by 14-inch jelly roll pan.
Roll it out to a 1/4-inch thickness. (If your rolling pin is too long to use in the pan, roll out the dough on a large piece of aluminum foil first, then place it in the pan.)
Use a knife to cut the dough into about 15 randomly shaped pieces, then bake it according to the package directions. When it's done, recut the lines if necessary.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.