Toy Story Green Alien Cupcakes
- A troop of alien squeeze-toys played an important role in Buzz and Woody's adventure. It's a piece of cake to invite these little green monsters to your child's Toy Story-themed party. See More Treats
- Cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
- White frosting, store-bought or from your favorite recipe
- Neon green food coloring
- Mint-flavored chewable candies (found packaged in rolls)
- Green apple sour belts
- Green apple sour straws, cut into 2" pieces
- Black decorator gel icing
- Kitchen shears, or a small leaf shaped fondant cutter
First, mix up a batch of alien green icing by adding few drops of neon green food coloring to your favorite white icing.
Prepare your aliens' ears. Cut ears, shaped like teardrops, from green apple belts. A pair of kitchen shears works well, or use a small leaf shaped fondant cutter. You will need 2 ears for each cupcake.
Frost cupcakes and insert a 2" sour straw antenna. Press your ears into the sides of the cupcake.
Line up three chewable mint candies as eyes, and dot with black gel icing for pupils.
Give your aliens an awed expression by drawing on a circle for a mouth with black gel icing.
Article provided by Spoonful.com
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.