Annie's Chicken "Microphones"
- These microphone-shaped wraps might inspire your guests to sing like Annie -- though it's probably not advised to sing with a mouth full of chicken and veggies! See More Recipes
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 6 tomato-basil or whole wheat tortillas, halved
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 limestone lettuce leaves or 2 ounces mixed baby greens
- Optional: 1/4 cup pea, alfalfa, or other sprouts
Using a vegetable peeler, cut long strips of carrot.
Roll tortilla halves into cones. Add chicken, pepper, tomato, lettuce, carrot, and sprouts to tortilla cones.
Makes 6 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.