Lightning McQueen's Racing Wheel Burgers
- Serve these burgers up at your next Cars-themed birthday party and they'll be gobbled up with lightning speed! See More Recipes
- 1 1/4 pound lean ground turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 small dinner rolls or mini bagels, cut in half
- 2 slices fat-free cheddar cheese, cut into 2-inch circles
- 1 small pickle, sliced
- Ketchup and mustard for garnish
Form ground turkey into eight 1/4-inch thick patties. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook patties about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Arrange buns, cut side up, on a platter. Place a burger on top of each bun. Lay a slice of cheese and pickle in the center of each burger.
Add dots of mustard and/or ketchup around edge of burgers.
Makes 8 small burgers.
Reminder: Ask parents if children have any food allergies!
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.