Minnie's Fluttery, Buttery Bow Tie Pasta
- Your little ones will love this "dressed up" pasta dish, perfect as a main course or side. See More Recipes
- Pinch of salt (for boiling water)
- 1 lb of tri-colored farfalle pasta
- 10 pumps of butter substitute spray
- Basil, oregano, parsley, grated cheese, if desired as garnish
- 4-10 spaghetti pasta sticks, if desired as garnish
- Peppercorns, if desired as garnish
Boil 1 lb of farfalle (Option: Boil spaghetti as well) in 6 quarts of salted water following directions on the package until just barely tender (al dente).
Drain in a colander, shake the colander well, then return the pasta to the hot pot.
Add the butter substitute and gently stir until pasta is evenly coated.
(Option: Remove the spaghetti strands and separate a few farfalles to make butterfly bowties).
Sprinkle dish with preferred garnish.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.