Captain Hook and Smee's Pear Pirate Boats
- Heave ho! Preparing this healthy snack is easy and your little pirate will enjoy the fun presentation. See More Recipes
- Pears, sliced vertically into 1-inch wedges
- Pears, cut into 1- inch rectangles and 1/2-inch cubes
- Lollipop sticks
- Captain Hook and Smee toppers (download printable here)
Print as many sheets of the Captain Hook and Smee toppers printable as you'd like. Let dry.
Cut out Captain Hook and Smee toppers along the dotted lines.
Tape one lollipop stick onto the backside of each topper. Set aside.
Place a pear wedge on a plate with the round side down.
Layer a piece of the 1-inch pear rectangle on top of the wedge.
Layer a piece of the 1/2-inch pear cube on top of the rectangle.
Secure all pear layers together by inserting the topper stick into all three pear pieces.
Repeat steps 3 to 7 as needed with the remaining pears.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.