Babar's Green Suit Veggie Tray
- Good health comes to you when you eat your veggies -- all the better when they're green, just like Babar's favorite suit! See More Recipes
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup petite green beans
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 stalks celery, sliced lengthwise and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 hothouse cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap or snow peas
Place sour cream, cream cheese, pepper, artichoke hearts and parsley in the work bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Place in a small bowl for dipping.
Place a medium saucepan of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Add green beans and broccoli florets and let cook for 1 minute. Drain under cold running water until they are at room temperature.
Arrange all ingredients on a platter and serve.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.