Flower's Granola Garden
- As fresh and light as a day on the meadow, this fruity snack makes the perfect snack or party treat. See More Recipes
- 2 3/4 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free sweetener
- 3/4 cup granola
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- Mint for garnish, optional
Mix together yogurt and sweetener. Layer a quarter cup of yogurt in the bottom of 4 glasses; a generous tablespoon of granola; and 2 raspberries. Repeat layers. Top with remaining yogurt and raspberries. Garnish with mint and serve. Makes 4 servings. REMINDER TO SELF: Ask parents if children have any food allergies!
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.