Lightning McQueen's Racing Stripe Veggies
- Even veggies can be fun when you make them part of your next Cars-themed party or family night. See More Recipes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 yellow or crookneck squash, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 bunch asparagus
Trim all vegetable slices the same length (i.e., 3 or 4 inches long). Trim asparagus the same length.
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Insert a steamer basket, add all vegetables, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Reminder: Ask parents if children have any food allergies!
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.