Paw Pilot's Yummy Yogurt
- Paw Pilot always keeps Oso on track, and she knows breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Her yummy yogurt starts the day out right! See More Recipes
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup non-fat, Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat granola
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh mint for garnish, optional
Place grapes in the bottom of four small bowls or glasses, and spoon yogurt on top of them.
Sprinkle with granola and drizzle with honey.
Garnish with mint if desired.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.