Radiator Springs Traffic Light Gelatin
- This light and fun treat makes the perfect dessert or snack for your favorite little Cars fan. See More Recipes
- 2 (0.6 ounce) packages sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 2 (0.6 ounce) packages sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 (0.6 ounce) packages sugar-free lime gelatin
- 6 cups boiling water, divided
Spray three 8- or 9-inch square baking dishes with cooking oil spray. Line bottom and sides of baking dishes with plastic wrap, pressing so that it lays flat.
Place each flavor of gelatin in a separate bowl. Add 2 cups of boiling water to each bowl and stir until gelatin has dissolved.
Pour each flavor of gelatin in a separate baking dish. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Cut into desired shapes before serving.
Makes 6-8 servings.
Reminder: Ask parents if children have any food allergies!
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.