Rabbit's Bunnied Eggs
- Keep your little ones busy by having them construct Rabbit's bunnied eggs. They're fun to look at, and even more fun to eat! See More Recipes
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground yellow mustard
- 1 cherry tomato for nose and mouth
- Chives for whiskers
- Capers for eyes
- 8 small stalks celery
- 2 slices low-carb whole wheat bread, toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
Peel hardboiled eggs; half lengthwise.
Remove yolks and place in a small bowl, discarding 2 whole yolks
Set aside the whites, cavity side up.
Add sour cream, lemon juice, and mustard to the yolks; mash with a fork until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Fill each egg half with the yolk mixture.
Cut the cherry tomato into 4 small triangles for noses and 4 half-moon shapes for mouths. Give each bunny caper eyes and chive whiskers.
Slice the remaining egg whites in half lengthwise to make the ears. Place two ears at the top of each bunny face.
Cut each piece of toast into 4 triangles.
Serve each Bunnied Egg with 2 celery stalks and 2 triangles of toast.
Makes 4 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.