- Though this yummy drink looks creamy, it's completely dairy-free! See More Recipes
- 2 cups rice milk
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place all ingredients in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
Shake vigorously until sugar has dissolved.
Chill for at least one hour before serving. Makes 4 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.