Iced Herbal Tea with Lemon
- For children, tea is an acquired taste and might be a little too toasty-warm, so we suggest serving yummy herbal iced tea, juice, or lemonade as pretend "grown-up tea." Kids won't mind -- the true fun of this party is sipping something tasty and being with friends. See More Recipes
- 8 bags of tea (peppermint, chamomile or other herbal tea)
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 6-12 packets sugar free sweetener, more or less to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Bring 8 cups of hot water to a boil over high heat. Place tea bags in a heat-proof pitcher and add boiling water. Let tea steep for 4-5 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard. Add ice cubes and stir to cool tea down quickly. Stir in sweetener and chill until cold.
Serve tea over ice with wedges of lemon for squeezing.
Makes 6-8 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.