Wolfie's Blueberry Smoothie
- Smooth, creamy, sweet, healthy - it only takes three special steps (and ingredients) to create Wolfie's smoothie masterpiece. See More Recipes
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 4 cups no-sugar-added frozen blueberries
Place yogurt and 1/4 cup milk in the work bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until combined. Remove and set aside.
Place frozen blueberries in the work bowl of a food processor or blender. Add remaining milk and puree until smooth. Remove mixture and set aside.
Pour both the yogurt and the blueberry mixture into glasses at the same time. Swirl the different mixtures with a spoon and serve.
Makes 4-6 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.