- Help your little Sleeping Beauty fan transform ordinary berries into delicious candy-coated rosebuds. See More Recipes
- 1 cup white candy melts or white chocolate chips
- Microwavable mug
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Thin wooden kitchen skewers
Wash the strawberries and pat them dry. If the berry leaves look fresh, leave them in place. Otherwise, remove them.
Measure the candy melts into the microwave mug and melt them in the microwave according to the package directions. Stir the melted candy until smooth.
Working with one strawberry at a time, insert a wooden skewer up through the bottom. (Note: If you've removed the berry leaves, you can place a couple of mint leaves up against the bottom of the berry before inserting the skewer.) Then dip the berry into the melted candy, leaving a thin border uncoated just above the stem.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.