Mister Dos' Veggie Wraps
- Mister Dos is ever wise in his directions to Special Agent Oso. He's equally wise in the kitchen when he combines great crunch, color, and creativity with his veggie wraps! See More Recipes
- 1 small head red leaf lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 2/3 cup carrots, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 small cucumber, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 3 stalks celery, sliced into thin strips
Note: Be sure to thoroughly wash the vegetables before serving.
Separate leaves from head of lettuce.
Arrange vegetable strips on lettuce leaves, making sure each leaf has a variety of vegetables.
Fold the bottom of the leaf up -- letting vegetable strips peek out of the top -- and roll up the lettuce leaf.
Makes 8-10 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.