Never Land Palm Tree Sandwiches
- Ahoy, maties! Break out the cookie cutters and mix and match bread colors to make this fun, finger food recipe for all your little Never Land Pirates. See More Recipes
- 4 slices of dark whole-wheat bread
- 4 slices of light whole-wheat bread
- 4 1-ounce slices cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces low-sodium sliced ham
- 4 to 6 lettuce leaves
Place two slices dark whole-wheat bread and two slices of light whole-wheat bread on a clean work surface.
Divide cheese, ham, and lettuce among bread.
Top with remaining bread slices.
Using a palm tree-shaped cookie cutter, cut out sandwiches and arrange on a serving dish. Alternatively, you can use a leaf-shaped cookie cutter for the palm fronds. Cut another sandwich into half inch strips for the trunk and assemble your palm tree.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.