Toodles' Mini Pizzas
- Serve this mouse-shaped pizza treat to your own diminutive diners! See More Recipes
- 3 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons low sodium pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce turkey pepperoni, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
Using a 3-inch round cutter, cut 8 tortilla rounds. Using a 1-inch round cutter, cut 16 tortilla rounds. Place rounds on prepared baking sheet, tucking smaller rounds under larger rounds to make Toodle's ears.
Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over large rounds. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Cut pepperoni and zucchini into eye and mouth shapes and place on top of pizzas.
Bake until cheese is bubbly, about 6 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.