Rabbit's Carrot Sushi
- Rabbit knows a thing or two about carrots, and these character-inspired wraps are sure to be a hit with your own little bunnies. See More Recipes
- 4 ham slices, 1 to 1 1/2 ounces per slice
- 3 tablespoons fat-free, whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded cucumber
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Pea sprouts for garnish, optional
Pat ham slices dry with paper towels.
Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese over the surface of each ham slice.
Place carrots, cucumbers, green onion, and sprouts along one end of the ham.
Roll up ham around filling.
Leave whole and serve as a hand roll, or slice into bite-sized pieces.
Makes 4 servings.
You might also like...
- Flo's Oil Can Party Favors
- Recreate Radiator Springs with these sweet, easy-to-make, party favor tins.