We are holding a charity fundraiser. How can I request a donation from Disney?
The Walt Disney Company recently launched a new, user-friendly Charitable Request tool found at www.DisneyOutreach.com to improve how we at Disney, ABC and ESPN work with charitable organizations. Mailed, faxed or e-mailed requests are no longer accepted.
Due to the large volume of solicitations we receive, please take note of the following guidelines in order for us to consider your request:
• We will no longer accept requests by email, mail, phone or fax.
• We only make donations directly to federally licensed, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, charitable organizations.
• Requests must be received a minimum of 60 days prior to the event date.
• Requests must be received no more than six months prior to the event date.
• One request per not-for-profit charitable organization will be accepted within a 12-month period.
• Donations will be made directly to the charitable organization; please do not submit additional delivery addresses or residential addresses.
• Activities or efforts such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-aways, and reward or other incentive programs are not eligible for a donation.
• Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams, (for example, walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, scholarships, or ambassador programs) will not be considered.
• We cannot provide donations that will be used in online auctions or broadcast promotions.
• We cannot provide support to organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group.
• Donations for families or individuals will not be supported.
• Due to the popularity of Disney Resorts and Theme Parks, and Disney Cruise Line®, we are not able to offer complimentary hotel or cruise accommodations, travel arrangements, merchandise items, or other forms of donations.
For more information, please click on the geographical location your organization falls under:
For organizations based outside of the United States, please go to our Disney.com International Page and find the country where the organization is based. Then type "donations" in the Search tool for that site.
The Walt Disney Company works with several national charities, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation and First Book, to name a few. By working with these organizations, we provide financial and in-kind contributions which in turn are passed on to their local chapters to support communities across the nation.