SHARE MAGICAL MEMORIES SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Online, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates, Inc., 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
3. ENTRY: During the twenty-four (24) week period commencing April 1, and ending September 15, 2012, this Sweepstakes will be conducted as twenty four (24) separate weekly sweepstakes ( individually, "Weekly Sweepstakes"), each commencing Sunday and ending the following Saturday (individually, "Weekly Entry Period"). You may enter each of the Weekly Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways during the applicable Weekly Entry Period:
(a) SMS TEXT ENTRY: You may enter by sending on your cell phone ("Cell") the keyword "SONY" as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode "347639" ("DISNEY") ("SMS Entry"). Standard carrier-messaging and data charges may apply to each text message sent and received. SMS Entrants will receive a confirmation SMS text message on their Cell. All Cell entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable phone and digital and SMS service in order to enter using the text messaging method. Text messaging may not be available in all areas. By entering via SMS Entry you grant to Administrator your consent to call your Cell should you be selected a potential winner.
(b) ONLINE ENTRY: As a registered member ("Member") of Disney.com, you may enter by logging onto http:/Disney.com/memories ("Website"), logging in with your Member Name and Password and following the "How to Enter" instructions ("Online Entry"). If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: "Not registered?" Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter by following the above instructions. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator if you change email address ("Address"). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on "Modify" and follow the instructions on how to change the Address.
"Entry" shall mean and refer to each SMS and Online Entry.
For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries for each of the Weekly Sweepstakes must be received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period as there will be no roll over of eligible Entries from earlier Weekly Sweepstakes to subsequent Weekly Sweepstakes. Entries for each of the Weekly Sweepstakes are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Cell/Address for each day during the applicable Weekly Entry Period, a total of seven (7) Entries during each Weekly Sweepstakes (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Cell/Address or more than one person use the same Cell/Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Cell/Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of Entry, not minors (as defined by their jurisdiction of primary residence) and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, D.C., US military bases, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Canada (excluding Quebec), (collectively, "Territory"), and not employees of Sponsor, Administrator or Sony Electronics Inc. ("Providers of Electronics Prizes"); their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone text messaging availability or accessibility; or text message malfunctions; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or cell phone accounts to register more Entries than the number allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator's sole discretion. Void in Quebec and wherever else prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZES: TWENTY FOUR (24) WEEKLY PRIZES: (ONE (1) FOR EACH WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES): See chart below for each Weekly Prize and the approximate retail value ("ARV"):
|Week 1||Handycam Projector Camcorder plus $200 Disney Gift Card||$850|
|Week 2||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 3||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 4||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 5||Handycam Projector Camcorder plus $200 Disney Gift Card||$850|
|Week 6||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 7||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 8||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 9||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 10||Handycam Projector Camcorder plus $200 Disney Gift Card||$850|
|Week 11||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 12||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 13||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 14||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 15||Handycam Projector Camcorder plus $200 Disney Gift Card||$850|
|Week 16||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 17||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 18||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 19||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 20||Handycam Projector Camcorder plus $200 Disney Gift Card||$850|
|Week 21||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 22||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 23||$200 Disney Gift Card||$200|
|Week 24||Handycam Projector Camcorder plus $200 Disney Gift Card||$850|
Total ARV: $8,700. Limit one prize per person/Cell/Address for all Weekly Sweepstakes. All ARV's are in United States Dollars and based on the manufacturer's selling price at the time the rules were finalized. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely a winner's responsibility. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitutions allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, prizes of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by October 31, 2012, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded. All terms and conditions of the gift card apply.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries for each Weekly Sweepstakes must be received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period as there will be no roll over of eligible Entries from earlier Weekly Sweepstakes to subsequent Weekly Sweepstakes. On or about each Thursday following each Weekly Entry Period, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential winner of the corresponding Weekly Sweepstakes and any alternates will be selected from among all eligible Entries received for that specific Weekly Sweepstakes. Odds of winning each Weekly Sweepstakes depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for that specific Sweepstakes. The decisions of the Administrator shall be final and binding.
7. WINNERS: On or about each Friday following each Weekly Entry Period, the potential winners of the corresponding Weekly Sweepstakes will be sent paperwork (by overnight delivery service if you have won a prize over $600 or First Class Mail or email if you have won a prize under $600). Administrator will make two (2) attempts on the Cell to reach those eligible entrants who have entered by Cell in order to obtain their mailing addresses, but no messages will be left. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  the return of any notification as undeliverable;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Cell or Address associated with a winning Entry;  a potential winner's failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator's request;  a potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  a potential winner's failure to respond with mailing address after two (2) attempts to reach an entrant by Cell who entered by Cell;  a potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  a potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize by October 31, 2012 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. Allow eight weeks for mail delivery of each prize from New York. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner, except where prohibited by law. Each Canadian resident who is a potential winner will be required to answer correctly a mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise to be declared a winner and be eligible to collect a prize. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. Each winner of a prize of ARV of $600 or more (except for any Canadian) will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
You consent that the Administrator may use your information for purposes of administration of these Sweepstakes and for prize fulfillment.
10. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For a winners' list (after September 20, and before November 30, 2012) and/or Rules (before September 15, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Share Magical Memories Sweepstakes Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates International LLC, Dept. VP, 1040 Sixth Avenue, NYC, NY 10018. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.