1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International, LLC, One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd. Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
3. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:01 A.M., March 18, 2013, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., April 14, 2013 ("Entry Period"), this Sweepstakes may be entered via the Internet only by a registered member ("Member") of Disney.com. A Member may enter by logging onto DisneyJunior.com/FunOnTheGo ("Website"), logging in with your Member Name and Password and following the "How to Enter" instructions ("Entry"). If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: "Not registered?" Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator if you change your email address ("Address"). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on "Modify" and follow the instructions on how to change the Address.
For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times are Pacific Savings Time ("PST") and "Day" shall mean each day during the Entry Period. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., April 14, 2013. You may enter as often as you would like during the Entry Period. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of date of Entry, 18 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively "Territory"), and are not employees of Sponsor, MGA Entertainment, Inc., or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZES: TEN (10) GRAND PRIZES: Each Grand Prize Winner receives [a] one (1) Apple iPad® Mini tablet (16 GB Wi-Fi + cellular). The cost for a monthly cellular service plan with a wireless carrier is not included in the prize; [b] one (1) Lala-Oopsie Prize Pack which includes:  one (1) Lala-Oopsies Princess doll,  one (1) Lala-Oopsies Fairy doll,  one (1) Lala-Oopsies Mini doll, and  one (1) Lala-Oopsies Horse. Contents of Prize Pack is solely determined by Sponsor. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $459 plus $63.96 for a total of $522.96. FIVE (5) FIRST PRIZES: Each First Prize Winner receives two (2) Lala-Oopsies Fairy dolls. (ARV: $39.98). Total ARV of all prizes: $5,429.50. Limit: one prize per person per household. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winners' responsibility. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of any prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual prize won. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except for a Grand Prize which is transferable to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prize is validly claimed by June 30, 2013, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded. Any prize won by a minor (as defined by state of primary residence, "Minor") will be awarded to Minor's parent or legal guardian ("Parent"), who must sign and return all required documents.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about April 23, 2013, in random drawings conducted by the Administrator, the potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: On or about April 24, 2013, each potential winner will be notified via email to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. Once mailing address is available, potential Grand Prize winners may be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. First Prize Winners will be sent the prize within ninety (90) days of receipt of mailing address. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner's failure to respond to email or phone notification within four (4) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notification as undeliverable;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she [or Parent] is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner's failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator's request;  a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (if applicable) within seven (7) business days after its mailing;  a potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize by June 30, 2013, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. Grand Prize winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
10. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For a copy of the winners' list (after April 30, 2013, and before June 30, 2013) and/or Rules (before April 14, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Junior Fun On The Go Sweepstakes Winners/Rules, Ventura Associates International, LLC, One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd. Street, Suite 650, Department VP, New York, NY 10165. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
Apple® and iPad® Mini are trademarks of Apple. Apple® is not a sponsor or affiliated with the Sweepstakes.