NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN.
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes via the internet by logging onto Disney.com/HollywoodLights (“Website”) as a registered member (“Member”) during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., June 1, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., August 12, 2012 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time. In order to enter, you will need a UPC code from packages of Horizon Milk products (“Code”) to enter online. You can get one of those Codes in the following two ways:
a) IN-STORE/ON PACK CODE: go to your local grocery store; copy down the Code from the back of packages of Horizon Milk products, available for this Sweepstakes while supplies last; log onto the Website with your Member Name and Password; enter the Code exactly as it appears on the package; follow the “How to Enter” instructions and click on the “submit” button (“Code/Package Entry”).
b) ONLINE CODE: log onto the Website with your Member Name and Password, and click on “Don’t have a Code”, enter the series of code words exactly as it appears on the screen; follow the “How to Enter” instructions and click on the “submit” button (“Code/Online Entry”).
If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: “Not registered?” Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Parent/legal guardian (“Parent”) of a child under the age of 13 will be sent an email notifying him/her of the child’s registration and Entry into the Sweepstakes. No response by the Parent to the email is required for the child to enter; however, if the Parent does not want his/her child to enter, Parent may click on a link in the email and complete the steps required to cancel the child’s Entry and delete the child’s information. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator if you change your email address (“Address”). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on “Modify” and follow the instructions on how to change the Address.
“Entry” shall mean and refer to each Code/Package Entry and Code/Online Entry.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., August 12, 2012. Regardless of method of entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address, Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address/ Code per day. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of Entry, 8 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States (excluding Louisiana and Colorado)or D.C., (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, Administrator or WhiteWave Foods Company; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as Parent, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections, telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion. Void in Louisiana and Colorado and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A three (3) day / two (2) night trip for winner and three (3) guests (individually, “Guest”) (collectively, “Group”) to Los Angeles, CA (“City”), on Sponsor-selected dates (“Trip”) to attend a one (1) night taping (“Taping”) of Make Your Mark: Shake It Up Dance Off,
and meet selected cast members of Disney Channel’s hit series, Shake It Up, subject to availability (“Meet and Greet”), consisting of the following elements for the Group:  hotel accommodations at a Sponsor-selected hotel (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for two (2) nights;  a Meet and Greet (subject to availability);  hotel/Taping transfers;  if winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner’s residence (“airport of origin”) and a Sponsor-selected airport in or near the City; but if winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winner’s residence and the hotel, and  airport/hotel transfers. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round-trip transportation between the winner’s residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Travel, lodging and Meet and Greet are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Administrator’s approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize winner must take Trip on Sponsor-selected dates estimated to be in late September, 2012, or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Administrator’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Administrator or Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. Administrator will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for Grand Prize: $5,390, which will vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. ONE HUNDRED (100) FIRST PRIZES: one (1) Horizon Prize Pack. Each prize pack includes:  retro metal lunchbox;  reusable sandwich bag;  sticker;  pen;  notebook;  hooded sweatshirt (size is determined by Sponsor at their sole discretion);  reusable shopping bag (ARV: $50 ea.). Total ARV of all prizes: $10,390. Limit one prize per person/Address. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except a Grand Prize is transferable to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize elements may not be separated. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by October 15, 2012, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about, August 15, 2012 in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: On or about August 16, 2012, potential winners will be notified via email to obtain their mailing addresses as well as any additional required information or responses. Once mailing address is available, potential Grand Prize winner will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. All legal responsibilities under the Rules of a minor as defined by his/her state of primary residence (“Minor”), will be assumed by a Parent; and a Minor winner’s Grand Prize will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the Minor. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within 2 business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  potential Grand Prize winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  potential Grand Prize winner’s failure to be available to make the Trip on a Sponsor-selected date;  potential First Prize winner’s failure to claim any prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize by October 15, 2012 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. All First Prizes for qualified winners will be delivered within 12 weeks after Administrator’s receipt of valid mailing addresses and verification of Eligibility and compliance with these Rules, including return of all required documentation. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary and members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, etc.) before departure. All Guests will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Anyone in the Group who is a Minor must be accompanied on the Trip by his/her Parent as one of the Guests. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner; and the Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
10. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners (after August 21, and before September 15, 2012) and/or Rules (before August 12, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Make Your Mark Hollywood Lights Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, 1040 6th Ave., NYC, NY 10018, Department VP. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.