DISNEY MAGICAL TIME IN NYC SWEEPSTAKES
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates Intl LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, One Grand Central Place, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
3. ENTRY: As a registered member ("Member") of Disney.com ("Disneysite") during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., March 3, 2014 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., April 30, 2014 ("Entry Period") you may enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging onto Disney.com/MagicalTime ("Website") using one (1) of the two (2) following methods of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time.
(a) IN-STORE/ON PACK ENTRY: Go to your local store; copy down the UPC code from any Disney-branded/Crest Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products ("Code"), while supplies last; log onto the Website with your Member Name and Password; enter the Code exactly as it appears on the package; follow the "How to Enter" instructions and click on the "submit" button ("Code From Pack Entry").
(b) FREE ONLINE CODE ENTRY: To obtain a free code word ("Code Word") online, visit the Website for details. When you have obtained the free Code Word, log onto the Website with your Member Name and Password, enter the Code Word exactly as it appeared online, follow the "How to Enter" instructions and click on the "submit" button ("Free Online Code Word Entry"). Limit one (1) Free Online Code Word Entry per day.
"Entry" shall mean and refer to each Code From Pack Entry and Free Online Code Word Entry.
If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Disneysite and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: "Not registered?" Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor if you change your email address ("Address"). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on "Modify" and follow the instructions on how to change the Address.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., April 30, 2014. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address per day (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address). Maximum of 59 Entries allowed per person/email address during the Entry Period. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of the date of Entry, 18 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., (collectively, "Territory") and not employees of Sponsor, Procter & Gamble ("P&G"), Administrator, or their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as Parent, child, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections, telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A three (3) day / two (2) night trip for Grand Prize winner ("Grand Winner") and three (3) guests (individually, "Guest," the Guests and Grand Winner shall collectively be referred to as the "Group") to New York City, NY ("City"), on Sponsor-selected dates ("Trip") to visit the Disney Store in Times Square ("Store") consisting of the following elements for the Group:  hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for two (2) nights;  a $1,000 shopping spree (awarded as a Disney Stores Shop Card for Grand Winner only) at the Disney Store in Times Square with a personal guide who will take the Group through the Store;  one (1) Disney Junior prize pack filled with Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products which will include: [a] Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products, and [b] one (1) Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet (Wi-Fi/16GB) to download the new Disney Magic Brush Timer application;  hotel/Store transfers (if applicable);  if Grand Winner's residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near Grand Winner's residence ("airport of origin") and a Sponsor-selected airport in or near the City; but if Grand Winner's residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between Grand Winner's residence and the hotel and  airport/hotel transfers if air transportation is provided. Disney Store Shop Cards are redeemable online at or at participating Disney Store retail locations throughout the United States. Disney Store Shop Cards are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.disneyterms.com/home/disney-terms/disneystorebonusshoppingcard.com. All Disney Store Shop Cards are denominated in United States Dollars. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Grand Winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Grand Winner's residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor's approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions, including any age restrictions and requirements, apply. Trip must be taken on Sponsor-selected dates, and Trip must be completed by April 30, 2015, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor's discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Grand Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide him/her with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate retail value ("ARV") for Grand Prize: $5,940 which will vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. FIVE (5) FIRST PRIZES: one (1) Disney Junior prize pack filled with Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products which will include:  Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products, and  one (1) Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet (Wi-Fi/16GB) to download the new Disney Magic Brush Timer app (ARV: $240). Total ARV of all prizes: $7,140. Limit one prize per person/Address. If the actual value of any prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of any prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual prize won. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except the Grand Prize is transferable to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize elements may not be separated. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by July 30, 2014, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about, May 8, 2014 in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: On or about May 9, 2014, potential winners will be notified via email to obtain their mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. Once a mailing address is available, the potential Grand Winner will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. First Prize winners will not receive any further correspondence. All legal responsibilities of a minor entrant ("Minor"), as defined by your state of primary residence, under the Rules will be assumed by a parent or legal guardian ("Parent"); and a Minor winner's prize will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the Minor. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within four (4) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, residency;  potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner's failure to provide required additional information upon Sponsor's request;  potential Grand Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  potential Grand Winner's failure to be available to attend the Trip on Sponsor-selected dates and have the Trip completed by April 30, 2015;  potential First Prize winner's failure to claim any prize within four (4) business days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize by July 30, 2014, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary and members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, etc.) before departure. All Guests will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Anyone in the Group who is a Minor must be accompanied on the Trip by his/her Parent as one of the Group. Minors must be accompanied at all times during the Trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay, and all prize-related events) by a Parent. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. The Grand Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
10. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For a list of winners (available after May 30, 2014 and before July 31, 2014) and/or Rules (before April 30, 2014), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Magical Time in NYC Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, 60 East 42nd. Street, One Grand Central Place, Suite 650, Dept. BW, NYC, NY 10165. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
All marks herein are the property of their respective owners.