Q:What is Gags 'n Gears?
A:Gags 'n Gears is the Toontown Online Blog where you can get all of the latest Toon news -- including game updates, tips, contests, events, and even sneak peeks at what the Toon Council is working on. Plus, this is your place to let us know what you think about Toontown. That's right -- we want to hear from you! Toons are encouraged to comment on each post, and we welcome all comments -- both positive and negative -- because we really want to know what you think.
Q:How are comments selected for Gags 'n Gears?
A:All comments will be pre-moderated for length and content (such as topical relevance, explicit or rude language), and we'll post as many comments as we can for each topic. All comments are subject to the Disney House Rules. We make every effort to display an equal amount of both positive and negative comments -- although due to the large number of comments we receive, and display limitations, not all comments can be posted. We appreciate your patience, and please keep posting your comments!
Q:Can you give me some tips on getting my comment posted?
A:With the high number of comments we receive on every subject, following these tips will increase your chances of having your comment posted on Gags 'n Gears:
- Stay on topic. If the conversation is about gags, keep it about gags, talking about Cog HQ's is out of context.
- Use your Toon Name or make up a Toon Name, but make sure it's acceptable (i.e. player friendly.) Disney character names, such as Flippy, Lil Oldman, or Hannah Montana will not be accepted.
- Be clear in the thought you're trying to communicate, saying something like "I don't like the ToonTask that makes you get the thing and then the other thing," could be less vague, please reference game items and locations by their actual names.
- Keep your comments player friendly, it's OK to challenge or question someone's comment, but don't be rude or vulgar.
- No HTML links, if you run a site called Toon Gardening Tips or have an image to share -- sorry, this blog is not for personal promotion.
- No inappropriate language. We have players of all ages -- please keep that in mind as you post comments. All comments are subject to the Disney House Rules.