DISNEY-WRECK IT RALPH BE A HERO SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
MANY WILL ENTER. ONE WILL WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International, LLC, 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ENTRY: As a registered member (“Member”) of DisneyChannel.com (“Disneysite”), during the period commencing at 12:01:00 A.M., September 1, 2012, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., March 31, 2013 (“Entry Period”), you may enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging onto Disney.com/beahero (“Website”) with one of the two (2) following entry forms (For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and dates are Pacific Time):
(a) IN-STORE/IN PACK ENTRY: Go to your local grocery store; obtain the unique code found inside specially-marked packages of NESQUIK® powder (21.8 and 10.9 ounce chocolate) (“Code”), available for this Sweepstakes while supplies last; log onto the Website with your Member Name and Password; enter the Code exactly as it appears inside the package; follow the “How to Enter” instructions and click on the “submit” button (“Code From Pack Entry”).
(b) CODE FROM U.S. MAIL ENTRY: To obtain a Code by mail, while supplies last, send a stamped, self-addressed business size (#10) envelope to: Disney Wreck-It Be a Hero Code Request, P.O. Box 9335, Medford, NY 11763-9335 requesting a Code (“Request”). Requests must be postmarked by March 16, 2013 and received by March 23, 2013. (Vermont residents may omit return stamp.) Limit one (1) Request per separately stamped envelope. During the time period between March 17, 2013 and March 31, 2013, only, in lieu of writing for a free Code, non-purchasers may go to the Website to obtain a free Code. When you have received the Code, log onto the Website with your Member Name and Password, enter the Code exactly as it appears on the copy supplied, follow the “How to Enter” instructions and click on the “submit” button (“Code From Mail Entry”).
“Entry” shall mean and refer to each Code From Pack Entry and Code From Mail Entry.
If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Disneysite and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: “Not registered?” Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Parent/legal guardian (“Parent”) of a child under the age of 13 will be sent an email notifying him/her of the child’s Entry into the Sweepstakes. No response by the Parent to the email is required for the child to enter; however, if the Parent does not want his/her child to enter, Parent may click on a link in the email and complete the steps required to cancel the child’s Entry and delete the child’s information. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Administrator if you change your email address (“Address”). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on “Modify” and follow the instructions on how to change the Address.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., March 31, 2013. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address/Code for each day during the Entry Period, regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of Entry, 6 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, Nestle´ USA Inc. or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries or Requests from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries or Requests that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed or obtained, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, mechanically reproduced, misrouted, multiple, mutilated, non-delivered, postage-due, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries or Requests will be disqualified and voided. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A four (4) day / three (3) night trip for winner and three (3) Guests (collectively, “Group”) to Los Angeles, California (“City”) on Sponsor-selected dates, to attend a Walt Disney Studios red carpet premiere (“Premiere”) & a VIP tour (“Tour”) of the Disney Animation Studios (“Trip”), consisting of the following elements for the Group:  hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for three (3) nights;  hotel/Premiere transfers;  hotel/Tour transfers;  if winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on an Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner’s residence (“airport of origin”) and Los Angeles International Airport; but if winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, then round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winners’ residence and the hotel and  airport/hotel transfers if air transportation provided. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,800, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the winner’s residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Trip must be taken on Sponsor-selected dates and completed by March 31, 2014, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by June 1, 2013, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about April 12, 2013, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, a potential winner will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about April 13, 2013, a potential winner will be contacted by U.S. Mail, if mailing address is available, or by email (“Email Contact”), if not. Once mailing address is available, potential winner will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. All legal responsibilities under the Rules of a minor (as defined by state of primary residence, “Minor”) will be assumed by a Parent; and if prize is won by a Minor, it will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the Minor. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to Email Contact within 3 calendar days after transmission;  the return of any notice as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  potential winner’s failure to be available to make the Trip on Sponsor-selected dates;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by June 1, 2013, and  any other non-compliance with the Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary and each member of the Group is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, etc.) before departure. All Guests will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Anyone in the Group who is a Minor must be accompanied on the Trip by his/her Parent as one of the Group. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
10. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For name of winner (after April 13, and before June 1, 2013) and/or Rules (before March 31, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Wreck-It Be a Hero Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, P.O. Box 10189-Dept.HERO, Burbank, CA 91510-0189. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.