DISNEY, READY, SET, MAKE MEMORIES SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE/PAYMENT OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE/PAYMENT OR TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
MANY WILL ENTER. ONE WILL WIN.
1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates Intl. LLC, 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes in one (1) of two (2) ways during the period beginning at 12:01:00 A.M., July 2, 2012, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., September 2, 2012 ("Entry Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time.
(a) SMS TEXT ENTRY: If you are a Verizon Wireless subscriber as of July 2, 2012, you may send on your cell phone ("Cell") the keyword "CARS" as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode 6777 during the Entry Period ("SMS Entry"). Message and data rates may apply for the message that originates from your handset according to the terms of your Verizon Wireless calling plan. Verizon Wireless charges are up to 20 cents per domestic text message sent and received. If you subscribe to a Verizon Wireless TXT Messaging Plan, usage will be deducted from your plan's allowance; excess usage will be billed at 10 cents per text message sent or received. Verizon Wireless Prepaid subscribers are charged 10 cents per message sent or received. SMS Entrants will receive a confirmation SMS text message on their wireless phone. In order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text method of entry, all entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable phone and digital and SMS service. Text messaging may not be available in all areas. If you are a minor, as defined by your state of primary residence, ("Minor"), you must have the permission of your parent/legal guardian ("Parent") prior to your entry via SMS Text Entry. By entering via SMS Text Entry you grant to Sponsor/Administrator your consent to call your Cell should you be selected a potential winner.
(b) ONLINE ENTRY: You may enter by logging onto Disney.com/MakeMemories ("Website"), and following the "How to Enter" instructions ("Online Entry"). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor if you change email address ("Address").
"Entry" shall mean and refer to each SMS and Online Entry.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., September 2, 2012. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Cell/Address per day (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Cell/Address or more than one person use the same Cell/Address). Maximum of 63 Entries allowed during the Entry Period. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Cell/Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of date of Entry, 8 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., (collectively, "Territory") and not employees of Sponsor, Verizon, or Administrator; each of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as Parent, child, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections, telephone or Cell text messaging availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or Cell accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A four (4) day / three (3) night trip for Grand Prize winner ("Grand Winner") and three (3) guests (collectively, "Group") to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA (the "Resort"), on Sponsor-selected dates ("Trip"), consisting of the following elements for the Group ("Park Experience"):  hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for two (2) nights;  one (1) night stay at the Disneyland® Dream Suite at Disneyland® Park (consecutive to the hotel stay);  up to four (4) 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions);  if Grand Winner's residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the Resort, round-trip coach air transportation between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near Grand Winner's residence ("airport of origin") and a Sponsor-selected airport in Southern California for the Group; but if Grand Winner's residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the Resort, round-trip ground transportation for the Group via a Sponsor-selected method between Grand Winner's residence and the hotel;  airport/hotel transfers for the Group if air transportation is provided;  admittance for the Group to a special Cars Land experience (as determined by Sponsor) at Disney California Adventure® Park;  One (1) Disney Character meet and greet ("Meet and Greet") with photo opportunity for the Group;  One (1) Disney Character Dining experience for the Group;  one (1) Disney's PhotoPass® Book and one (1) Disney's PhotoPass® CD for Grand Winner only [Redemption certificate will be provided];  one (1) Disney VIP Guide for one (1) eight hour day during the Trip, as determined by Sponsor;  $300 Disney Gift Card for Grand Winner only;  one (1) Motorola RZR device for Grand Winner only, valued at $599.99 preloaded with the Disney Mobile Magic application (message and data rates may apply);  $500 Verizon Wireless gift card for Grand Winner only to cover Verizon wireless activation, accessories and service. Specific phone and any differentiating details (including but not limited to phone color) is solely determined by Sponsor. All Verizon Wireless Motorola RZR's require activation on a wireless plan. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including, but not limited to, round-trip transportation between the winner's residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls, and any charges associated with the wireless service (e.g. additional calling features, applications, taxes, surcharges, etc...). Any charges associated with the wireless service may be offset by using the $500 Verizon Wireless gift card included in the prize. Gift Card terms and conditions apply. See www.disneygiftcard.com for details. Travel, lodging, and Park Experience are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blockout dates and Sponsor's approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Group must complete Trip on Sponsor-selected dates before September 2, 2013, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor's discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Grand Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide him/her with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or other prize elements. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $9,898, which will vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. If Grand Winner chooses to bring less than three (3) guests on the Trip, the Trip will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of travelers with no substitute prize or compensation being provided to the Grand Winner. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by November 14, 2012, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about, September 26, 2012, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential Grand Winner will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about September 27, 2012, a potential winner will be contacted via email ("Email Contact") or Cell ("Cell Contact") to obtain his/her mailing address as well as any additional information required by Administrator in order to verify eligibility and compliance with the Rules. If mailing address is available (or once the mailing address is received), potential Grand Winner will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. All legal responsibilities of a Minor entrant under the Rules will be assumed by a Parent; and Minor's prize will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the Minor. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within 2 business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity, residency and consent of Parent (if applicable);  potential winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she (or his or her Parent) is the authorized account holder of the Cell or Address associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner's failure to provide additional information upon request as required by Administrator in order to verify compliance with the Rules;  potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  potential Grand Winner's failure to be available to make the Trip on Sponsor-selected dates before September 2, 2013;  potential Grand Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by November 14, 2012 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary and each member is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, etc.) before departure. All members of the Group will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. If a Minor is participating in the Trip, at all times during the Trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay, and all prize-related events) he/she must be accompanied by a Parent as a member of the Group. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the Grand Winner who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the prize value.
10. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For name of Grand Winner (after September 27, and before November 14, 2012) and/or Rules (before September 2, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Ready, Set, Make Memories Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. VP, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, NYC, NY 10165. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
NO PURCHASE/TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited. Open only to persons, who are, as of Entry, 8 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S. or D.C. Sweepstakes starts 12:01:00 AM (PT) on 7/2/12; ends 11:59:59 PM (PT) on 9/2/12. To enter for free, enter at this site. For Verizon Wireless customers as of 7/2/12 only, to enter, send on your cell phone the key word "CARS" as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode 6777. Many will enter. One will win. If you are a minor, get your parent's permission before entering. If entering via SMS you will receive a confirmation text in response to your entry. Message and Data rates may apply. ONLY ONE ENTRY ALLOWED PER PERSON PER DAY. Click here for Official Rules.