Moving Vacation Points from your next Use Year to your current
Just like banking,
borrowing Vacation Points can give you a great deal of flexibility.
For instance, let's say you come up with an incredible vacation
plan for you and your family. The only problem is that the vacation
you're dreaming of requires nearly twice as many Vacation Points
as you're allotted this Use Year. Since you have the freedom to
borrow Vacation Points from your next Use Year, it's no problem
- You may borrow up to 100% of your allotted
Vacation Points from the next Use Year into your current Use Year.
- Borrowing Vacation Points can only occur
at the time of confirming a reservation. Only the number of Vacation
Points needed to make the reservation can be borrowed.
- Once borrowed, Vacation Points cannot
be returned to their original Use Year and will expire if not
used by the end of the current Use Year.
- Borrowed Vacation Points cannot be transferred
to another Member.
- Borrowed Vacation Points cannot be banked.
- Borrowed Vacation Points may be applied
to all exchange program reservations, including other Disney
Vacation Club Resorts, The Disney Collection, World
Passport Collection, Concierge Collection, and Adventurer
- In order to bank and/or borrow Vacation
Points, Members need to be current on their annual dues and monthly
loan payments (if applicable), and any other outstanding balances,
including, but not limited to, Member Getaways transaction
fees, miscellaneous services booked by Member Services in connection
with a Member reservation, and balances due in relation to Disney
Vacation Club Resort stays.
- Only Members who have closed on their
contracts are eligible to bank and/or borrow.
- The total number of Vacation Points that
are allotted, banked and/or borrowed may not exceed 300% of your
Vacation Points allotment for any given Use Year.
- In order to maintain a proper balance
of Vacation Points in the Central Reservation System, banking
and/or borrowing may be suspended or limited from time to time.
- Vacation Points may be banked via email.
- Please note that when Vacation Points
are banked or borrowed, it is a final transaction.